This is an entry-level growth position in which the right candidate will have the opportunity to work and learn alongside senior engineering staff.
-Provide remote troubleshooting and maintenance of customers' critical IT systems.
-Manage IT system infrastructure and processes related to these systems, including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution.
-Triage issues and escalate as needed to senior engineers.
-Provide support during escalation and communication of status to stakeholders.
-Assist managing internal IT infrastructure, including servers, workstations, and domain and network services.
- Customer service/client-facing experience
- Troubleshooting experience
- Proficiency in computing/internet technology
Any experience with the following is a plus:
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Firewalls/basic networking
- Desktop troubleshooting
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Customer-focused and committed to finding solutions to customer problems
- Professionalism and courtesy
- Strong attention to detail