- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Customer Relation Skills
- A technical aptitude
- Ability to work in a high call volume / continuous environment
- Flexibility to cover shifts as required.
HELP DESK SUPPORT SPECIALIST TIER I
Tier I will perform the following duties and report directly to the Service Delivery Supervisor:
- Process incidents/services requests from customers calling into the call management system. These requests will be from phone calls, emails and web tools
- Process incidents/service requests from customers using IssueTrack, and E-Mail service tools.
- Meet or exceed the Procedures, Policies, Service Level Agreements.
- Document, escalate, and/or refer customers to the next level of support as required.
•The initial point of contact for all related questions will be received at this support level.
•The Tier I Help Desk technician receiving the call is the initial point of contact for all related questions and will perform Tier I technical Help Desk assistance.
•A preliminary assessment is done at this level and the incident solved if within the technician’s realm of knowledge using troubleshooting checklists and established knowledge based processes.
•Normally the incident is resolved or elevated to the applicable Tier III Help Desk within 15 minutes of receipt of the incident.
•Incidents assigned a priority 1 (Urgent) should be elevated to Tier III to insure timely resolution to the high visibility incident.
•Tier 1 is manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.