F3 Technology Partners is Connecticut’s’ largest provider of data center technology product and services. We specialize in delivering leading edge, best of breed solutions to some of the largerst and most progressive companies in the northeast. Due to our rapid growth (54th growth company in the CRN Fast 150, and one of the top 40 fastest growing technology companies in CT by Marcum Fast 40) we are looking for A+ talent that is committed to furthering our growth, finding new opportunities and having fun while making money. Our areas of solution focus include data storage and backup, converged architecture, cloud architecture, SDDC and remote monitoring and management services.
We are looking to add a Senior Infrastructure Solutions Architect to be based out of our West Hartford, CT location. Our ideal candidate has experience with one or more NetApp, EMC, Cisco UCS, HP, VMware and Veritas technologies, along with a solid understanding of Flash Storage, Converged, Hyper-Converged, End User Computing and Data Protection solution frameworks.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide technical sales support for F3 Account Managers and develop solution proposals for customers based on their technical and business requirements.
- Act as a prime point of contact with the customer for all technical issues during the all pre-sales phases including addressing design and proposed integration concerns and pricing.
- Interface with internal teams and vendors to ensure on-time delivery of technical proposals to customers and accuracy of designed solution.
- Continually provide input on enhancing internal presales processes and develop new processes to create a more efficient workflow.
- Create and deliver sales training plans to ensure account executives are enabled to sell the latest Storage, Converged and Hyper-Converged, End User Computing and Data Protection solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with peers at vendor partners.
- Track technology specific pipeline for upcoming deals and services opportunities.
- Remain current on the latest technologies that align to our business initiatives.