F3 is seeking a DevOps Engineer to work with our diverse customer base to design and execute on solutions focused on Automation, DevOps, and Cloud products & services. The mission of our team is to streamline customer value delivery by creating solutions for customer adoption of robust DevOps operations, practices, automation, and processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for championing DevOps within F3 and with our clients, conducting gap analysis, evaluations of tooling and automation, designing and implementing delivery pipelines, and promoting the latest in DevOps trends.
The ideal applicant will be able to thrive in a collaborative workplace, actively engaging in the development process and with relevant stakeholders. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive DevOps and engineering background.
• Collaborate, design, and/or implement development value streams that meet our customer’s operational and organizational requirements.
• Conduct DevOps and other IT tool research, evaluation, proof of concept, installation, configuration, and training.
• Assist with communications around DevOps concerns or questions.
• Automate project-based solutions for customers utilizing programmatic scripts, Microsoft Power Platform, or other IT automation tools.
• Author and contribute to our knowledge base and blog articles.
• Participate in process analysis and documentation.
• Continue your education by extending your skillset with relevant industry certifications.
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience implementing DevOps solutions in distributed, cloud-based architectures such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
• At least 2 years working with ARM templates or infrastructure as code solutions, such as Terraform or Ansible.
• Successful experience working with Agile teams and processes.
• Working knowledge of designing and architecting solutions to support service containerization, orchestration, and distributed architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud).
• Familiarity with creating and managing continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
Nice to Have:
• Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications.
• Hands-on experience with managing Azure DevOps, GitHub actions, or similar.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform.
• Strong scripting experience including shell scripting (Linux), and Python.
• Experience building and managing relationships with end-user customers.
Deadline: 31 May, 2023
Full TimeJob Type
1No of vacancies