- Leads the design, analysis, development, and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions for projects and/or work requests for complex business solutions.
- Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving complex infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc.
- Self-motivated and able to further documentation and development of best practices.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Infrastructure matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Applicants must reside in East Coast timezone
- Cisco Routing & Switching (CCNP or equivalent skill and experience)
- Experience in WAN/LAN and transport technologies (Ethernet, MPLS, TDM, DMVPN)
- Cisco ISE and NAC solutions
- Cisco Wireless Configurations (CCNP level or equivalent skill and experience).
- Automation (Python, Ansible, etc)
- SD-WAN Deployment Experience (Viptela)
- Deploying Cisco networks utilizing industry best practices
- Working knowledge of basic scripting and network automation.
HIGHLY PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Cisco ASR/ISR routers, SDWAN with Cisco/Viptela vEdge/cEdge routers, Cisco Catalyst 9000/4500 series switches, Cisco ISE, Cisco Wireless Controllers
Other Skills of Interest:
- InfoBlox IPAM, Cisco DNA, Viptella, NFV Technologies
- Deployable skills in infrastructure engineering / 7+ yrs. network engineering experience
- Deployment hands-on experience with the technologies listed above
- Certification in CCNP Routing & Switching or equivalent level of skill